Sunday, September 14, 2014

Streamlined


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

I thought I'd never be a fan of jumpsuit/rompers but they have been looking so chic lately, even I can't resist. The matching two-piece trend has been everywhere as well. I love that both trends make an outfit look so streamlined and clean. No thinking involved, just effortless results. The best thing about two-piece sets is that you can break the rules. That's right, I dare you. Don't wear the sets together! 

*Collective gasps*

I firmly believe clean structured set needs to be broken up sometimes. As much as I love this streamlined look, I also enjoy the element of surprise. Imagine how much a neon crop top would pop against those neutrals. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. Don't even get me started on print mixing.

I don't know if I'd ever go out of my way to purchase a two-piece set just because I can pretty much pair up similar pieces without breaking the budget that some sets sell for, but I am starting to consider jumpsuits. The Zara one shown above is probably too edgy and impractical for the small college town I attend, but a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment