Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another Sighting of the Photogenic Hair Tie


Okay ladies and gents, how many of you tend to always wear a hair tie on your wrist? You know, just in case. I know my hand is up. Way, way up. Sometimes, I even forget that when I'm supposed to be photographed for a shoot that I should probably take it off. I can't help it, they're just so dang fashionable (kidding). Maybe I should invest in some of those cheap "fashion hair ties" I keep seeing everywhere (what's the deal with those anyway?).

As promised, here's my second look featuring Everly Clothing. I've been obsessed with matching two-piece sets for some time now but have never owned a pair in my seriously deprived closet.

Anyone getting any particular seven-time Grammy's winning popstar vibes from it?



When my roommate picked this outfit for me, I knew she was the one. Thanks for understanding my love for boxy tops and asymmetrical skirts, girl. The textured dots and navy color instantly reminded me of my Queen, Taylor Swift, so I decided to pair the look with my white Converses (I don't own any Keds, unfortunately) and a light denim blue jacket from Forever 21.


I'm seriously considering buying matching two-pieces from now on after realizing how easy getting dressed in the morning would be. It's like "Go Fish" but for your wardrobe. There's also the option of being bold by mix-matching the sets and contrasting patterns, something only the brave and stronghearted tackle best.

Hope you're enjoying the looks as much as I am! I've been planning more blog posts for the next few weeks, so fingers crossed that I don't decide to fall off the blogosphere once again!



No comments:

Post a Comment